TREKING TRILHO CASTREJO - Melgaco Radical
The PR "TRILHO CASTREJO" follows the old paths that connect the Brandas to the Inverneiras and, in case they are covered by the asphalt, runs along alternative routes.
They are paths that go back to the average age of which there are some sidewalk stones and old arch bridges.
They are very friendly paths that sometimes cross leafy oak groves, flowering scrubs, streams and streams of clear water that irrigate the pastures, surrounded by loose stone walls.
- Promoter: CIMO - Iberian Mountaineering and Orienteering Club;
- Type of route: Natural / Cultural;
- Location: Castro Laboreiro;
- Distance traveled: 17 km;
- Duration of the course: +/- 5 hours;
- Degree of difficulty: Average;
- Minimum / maximum quota: 400 / 1100m;
- Personal Accident and Liability Insurance;
- Photo report;
- Transportation for activity and activity;
- Certificate of Participation and Food Supplement;
- Visit to the Manor or Adega do Alvarinho with proofs (under marking).